PGA Jr. League Golf
Key Features of PGA Junior League:
- Co-ed teams made up of girls and boys ages 8 - 13
- 5 - 6 regular season competitions plus coaching/practice
- Team jerseys (with numbers), golf balls, bag tags
- Opportunity for advancement to post-season all-stars!
A special, fun format:
- Fun team scramble format for players of every skill level
- All participants get to play in every competition
- Advanced skills not required, but a set of clubs is.
- If your child can drive, chip or putt... we have a role for them!
Practices are Thursdays from 5pm - 6pm at Interbay
Matches are on Sundays starting at 2pm at Interbay and Jackson Park Golf Course
July 8th - August 15th: Regular Season
Season is extended if player qualifies for All-Star Team.
Limited to 32 players.
To register, visit the PGA Jr. League website, https://www.pgajrleague.com/ and search for "Interbay"
Entry deadline is July 31st.