Whether you golf at a Premier managed course in Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Lynnwood, Marysville, or Bellingham, you can earn point and receive discounts at all 11 courses!
Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Lynnwood, Marysville, and Bellingham.
The program is simple…
The Frequent Players Program created to reward golfers like you who frequent the Premier Golf managed courses. The program rewards golfers with discounts on Full-priced Green Fees and Golf Carts as well as special pricing on selected merchandise. And it's free to join and so easy:
• You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend at all courses managed by Premier Golf in the Puget Sound Area. All you need to do is show your card at the time of purchase.
• Your accumulated points (1 point for every dollar spent) earn you discounts on Full-priced Green Fees and Golf Carts, as well as special pricing on selected merchandise.
500 points for Bronze level - 5% Discount
1,000 points for Silver Level - 10% Discount
1,500 points for Gold Level - 15% Discount
2,000 Points for Platinum Level - 20% Discount
• All discounts are automatically applied at the cash register; all you need to do is show us your card at the time of purchase.
• The fiscal year for the accumulation of points is from May 1st to April 30th of each year, to coincide with the golf season. Points are reset to zero each May 1st. then accumulate through the following April 30th.
• From time to time you will receive special offers for Frequent Players Program members only, such as special merchandise sales, appreciation golf events, even discounts with partner companies and organizations.
• The Frequent Players Program is FREE of charge and registration takes just a couple of minutes. Simply give your name and phone number/email at the point of sale and watch the points (and REWARDS) add up!
- Rewards cannot be earned on sales and admissions tax, gratuities, cards and annual passes, special package pricing, and contracted events.
- Reward program is subject to change at any time at the discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC and The City of Seattle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
What is the Frequent Players Program?
The Frequent Players Program is designed to reward your loyalty by awarding points for all dollars spent at all Premier Golf managed courses in the Puget Sound area, which accumulate to earn discounts on future purchases at the courses.
How much does the program cost?
The Frequent Players Program is FREE of charge to all participants. Simply sign up for the program by filling out the application online or in person at any of the four courses.
How do I earn Loyalty Rewards Points?
For every $1 in approved purchases, you will earn 1 point.
What is an approved purchase?
Approved purchases include but are not limited to greens fees, golf carts, range balls, lessons, golf shop merchandise, mini golf fees and food & beverage. The exclusions to the program include but are not limited to sales tax and admissions tax, gratuities, specially priced golf packages, card and annual passes and contracted events.
Who can join The Frequent Players Program?
Anyone is eligible to join the program.
How do I enroll in The Frequent Players Program?
You may sign up for the program by simply filling out and submitting the appropriate form. The form is available at any of the Premier managed courses, or online at Premiergolfcenters.com.
How will I know how many Loyalty Rewards Points I have?
You Loyalty Rewards balance may be checked for you at any time by one of the staff members. A balance will also print on your receipt each time you present your loyalty card at purchase.
How do I receive my Loyalty Reward discounts?
Your applicable Loyalty Reward discounts are automatically applied at the register as long as you give your name and phone number/email prior to making your purchase. Your reward discounts are only applicable to your purchases and not those of your playing partners. You may pay for others and earn points for the purchase; however, your reward discounts are only applicable to your personal items.
Does my membership in the program expire?
No. Your membership will remain active as long as you make at least one purchase in every reward year (May 1st through April 30th) . If your membership becomes inactive due to nonuse for over one year, it may be reinstated by simply filling out another application.
Can I use my Loyalty Reward Card to accrue points for special service or group payment?
The Frequent Players Program is designed for individual use only. It is not applicable to group spending. Points are not earned and discounts are not applicable when paying for large groups (16 players or more) or tournaments.
Can I earn Loyalty Rewards Points when paying for a Special Golf Package?
Yes. Points are earned for the purchase of Special Golf Packages, but Reward Discounts are not applicable on Special Golf Packages.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Frequent Players Program and benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC and all interpretations of Rewards Program Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Premier Golf Centers, LLC. Premier Golf Centers, LLC reserve the right to add, delete, or change any of the rules, conditions, benefits, rewards, and any other aspect of the rewards program at their sole discretion, with or without notice.
• Premier Golf Centers, LLC have the right to terminate the Frequent Players Program by providing three (3) months advance written notice of the termination date to program participants. Any such notice will be mailed and or e-mailed to Participants at the address provided at the time the rewards card is issued. Participants are responsible for notifying Premier Golf Centers, LLC of any change of address. In the event of termination of the rewards program, the right of participants to claim rewards will be terminated on the termination date and any unused rewards shall be cancelled.
• Accrued rewards do not constitute property of the participant and are not transferable in the event of death, divorce or otherwise by operation of law.
• The sale or barter of reward points and other rewards program benefits is prohibited and all reward points are nontransferable. Any such reward points or benefits deemed by Premier Golf Centers, LLC to have been transferred or sold may be cancelled.
• Use of the Frequent Players Program Rewards constitutes enrollment and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of The Frequent Players Program.
• In order to earn Rewards, you must give your name and phone number/email at the time of purchase.
• Rewards will not be earned on Special Golf Packages or purchases made in connection with Group or Tournament events or Group usage of facilities; a group of more than sixteen (16) people shall constitute a Group.
• Once a Participant has reached the Rewards threshold established by Premier Golf Centers, LLC, applicable discounts will be applied at the time of purchase provided the rewards card is presented prior to purchase.
• Reward discounts are only applicable to Full-priced Green Fees, and Golf Cart Fees for the individual card holder. Reward Discounts are not applicable to guests of the individual card holder.
• Rewards cannot be earned on sales tax, gratuities, groups of more than 16 people, special golf packages, and contracted events.
• The Loyalty Rewards card is nontransferable and the accrued Rewards may not be redeemed, returned or exchanged for cash.
• Participants will not lose rewards points unless the Prequent Players Program is terminated or Premier Golf Centers, LLC determines that a participant has obtained or used the reward points in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Questions? Please contact us:
Mike Fosnick PGA, VP Director of Operations